Saturday, October 21, 2006

Halloween Dry-run

Leave a comment and Vote for your favorite costume!
(Thanks to Nick's friend at work for passing these along.) Flower Child


Tigger!

10 comments:

MOM said...

I vote for the Flower.

Megan said...

No question, the Flower.

Anonymous said...

i vote for the flower also. she will be mistaken for a boy in the tiger suit. although she looks adorable in both.

amylouwhosews said...

Hey, who is anonymous? I may have to throw out the ballot for voter fraud! hehehe Thanks for the votes so far. Hope everyone else continues to voice an opinion!

Anonymous said...

Either way, she is the cutest kid in the whole world. I pick flower child though

hoogrrl said...

The flower is VERY cute but I have a soft spot for Tigger. Remember that time he got stuck in the treet and didn't know he could bounce out of it?? What a crazy cat!

Anonymous said...

The flower! She's adorable. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to go with Flower Child - Tigger has been done! What an angel face that Alison Kate is. Looks just like her mama. Margo

Anonymous said...

OK--DEFINITELY the FLOWER. She is too prissy for a tigger.

TheAkersFam said...

The Flower. Definitely. Cutie Patootie.