I've always heard that kids watch and imitate everything you do - I just didn't realize how young they started. Here are some of the things I see her mimic.
1. Locking the lock on the cabinet doors under the sink when I've neglected to do it.
2. Saying no, no, no and patting my hand with a stern look on her face when I touch the DVR and TV.
3. Saying awwww and patting our shoulders as she gives us hugs.
4. Tickling us.
5. Shutting doors and turning off lights.
6. Myriads of facial expressions.
7. I think the sweetest was tonight, as Nick and I were starting to eat our dinner we paused to say the blessing and she dutifully folded her arms and waited. She got that just from watching us - I guess I thought she was too young to get it. So cute. And I better be careful what else she hears and what is said around her!
Friday, March 09, 2007
Our little mimic
Posted by amylouwhosews at 12:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i love love love love love that she caught on to folding her arms!!! oh man! that is beautiful!
Post a Comment