We took a 2-day trip down to VA beach and Busch Gardens. I don't know who had more fun, Alison or Nick and I watching her. Minus the night in the hotel room (away from her bed) it was a fantastic trip!
Friday, August 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
pink bathing suit, too???!!
of course! She looks so good in pink! it's a good thing there's enough pink to go around in the world - or she'd have cornered the market on it!
I am so sorry we missed you! Next time, let's chat before you come down!
And isn't it sad? We live about 35 minutes from the beach and we NEVER go, in fact, we are driving to Myrtle Beach later this summer and it will be the first beach trip of the year! Sad. sad. sad.
Call me if you want to go again before the end of the summer!
Post a Comment