This will be the last trip for a while. I'm now entering my 3rd trimester and won't be able to travel soon. I had an appointment with my perinatologist today and everything is going just fine so far. My BP is normal and the baby looks totally healthy and he's already 2lbs 6 oz. Crazy! I can feel his feet against my belly all the time. He must be a natural swimmer, I think he's doing flip turns or something.
Here's some pictures of AK in Utah.She absolutely loves this hat. I'm just glad it still fits her. You may be wondering why she was wearing it in October? Well, look below and this is what we woke up to a few days after we got there!
She really has started to love taking a bath. She runs around saying "Bath! Bath!" all day. And when she gets really desperate, "I need bath!"
This is her makeshift desk. Auntie Lolo's (Willow) stool pulled up to Grandma Suzie's coffee table. The shelf was a perfect foot rest.
Monday, November 05, 2007
Another Trip to Utah
Posted by amylouwhosews at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad that the pregnancy is going well. Sorry we miss you but I am sure you didn't want Allison catching our bug. Next time right!
It was so fun seeing you! AK is beautiful.
Post a Comment