Super cute kids!
They are SO cute! I think you need a dozen more
Sam immediately noticed that Andrew's shirt was funny and Alison's haircut has "healed." No more relief society lady bangs. Love you all!
I love these pictures of both of them! They are such little models...I think it's the combo of fantastic genes and the fact the photographer is just so good =)
man, you make good lookin' kids!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Super cute kids!
They are SO cute! I think you need a dozen more
Sam immediately noticed that Andrew's shirt was funny and Alison's haircut has "healed." No more relief society lady bangs. Love you all!
I love these pictures of both of them! They are such little models...I think it's the combo of fantastic genes and the fact the photographer is just so good =)
man, you make good lookin' kids!
Post a Comment