Wednesday, August 26, 2009

uh oh...

what do you mean I have a big black mark on my nose?

what is it? ohhhhhhhh,
mascara.  Right, because you know how to put it on at the ripe old age of 3.

(seriously?  I'm in trouble.  I was upset with her, but not too upset to take a picture.  I'm pretty sure she didn't know how to react, which explains the sullen face.  I'll post some happy pics later.)

5 comments:

Mary said...

She is so beautiful -- even with make-up mishaps. And why are you still awake?

Jenny said...

That is sooo funny. I love the look on her face ;)

Unknown said...

oppsie! I love her upset/unsure face :)

Laura said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Classic. Of course she would know how to put on mascara. :)

Megan Young said...

I remember when madeline did that!!!!!!! amy she is such a doll! sounds like she has been checking things off her to-do list too.