you love fudgesicles!
All I can say is, Man after my own heart! And that reminds me of the Seinfeld where George is caught on tape eating the hot fudge sundae at the tennis match.
looks like he dove into the pudding instead of the fudge.... wow! what a mess. and how did christine end up cleaning him up?
Oh that's cute! He looks like he's having a great time!!
um....fun!
Oh. My. Gosh! LOVE IT!!! (It's no wonder he and Laura get along so well!)
K that first picture is thee funniest picture ever. I laughed so hard. SO CUTE! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
All I can say is, Man after my own heart! And that reminds me of the Seinfeld where George is caught on tape eating the hot fudge sundae at the tennis match.
looks like he dove into the pudding instead of the fudge.... wow! what a mess. and how did christine end up cleaning him up?
Oh that's cute! He looks like he's having a great time!!
um....fun!
Oh. My. Gosh! LOVE IT!!! (It's no wonder he and Laura get along so well!)
K that first picture is thee funniest picture ever. I laughed so hard. SO CUTE! :)
Post a Comment