Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Alison's Birthday!

It is now a yearly tradition to decorate gingerbread cookies for Alison's birthday.

We had a fun afternoon with new friends carrying on this birthday tradition.

It was a Hello Kitty overload theme.
 and yes, don't be confused.  This was from December.  I'm a little slacker.

and my camera died halfway through the party.  But I managed to get some okay pics of our family celebration once Nick got home from work.

I can't believe she's 5.  Where has my memory the time gone?

3 comments:

Julie said...

Better late than never, right!?!?!
This looks like a fun thing to decorate cookies for her bday. She sure is big & cute too! I like the sleepy pictures in your last post. How funny!

Helen said...

what a cute party! and cute b-day girl. great job.

Laura said...

I love that stage she is in--with the big fake grin. :) I miss her!