Sunday, May 08, 2011

busy-ness, a retrospective

We've been a little busy around here celebrating stuff this week.

7 years ago, we were doing this.

amys wedding 047
And even though I don't feel like 7 years is that long, we've done a lot.  Moves, deployments, vacations...
But mostly this.
IMG_0148

#1
DSC_0458

#2
DSC_0427

and #3

Who just happened to turn one last week.
DSC_5558

Didn't I just give birth??

And, these three are the reason I sort of had a day off yesterday.
they *can* be sweet.

But I don't want you to think things are idyllic around here.  They are most certainly not.

This is a more realistic representation of every day.
but the reality is more like this...

Hey #2, I'm totally with you.

3 comments:

Laura said...

HA HA HA HA! I love that last picture. So classic. I miss you guys. Maggie has gotten so dang cute. I want to squeeze her fat rolls. :)

Jenny said...

Love. it. Your kids are so dang cute!! Has it really been seven years? Wow.

Kass said...

Way to keep it real! Very cool to see how full life can become in just a few years.