Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter, or just, Hey, it's Easter!


Alison has been going through something lately and has been having a few more meltdowns than normal. I like to chalk it up to teething, lack of sleep (from teething) and the fact that she now has to share Grandma Jan. She did cut her first molar a couple of weeks ago - and she's still working on her top 4th and bottom 3 & 4 teeth. I tried to get a good picture of her in her darling dress from Grandma Suzie, but this is all we could manage. No smiling allowed.

Maybe she was just upset I forgot to make the deviled eggs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh she is ALL girl. The dress is darling. I can't believe how fast Bess already has mood swings. Scary huh?

amylouwhosews said...

oh my gosh, yes!! I was joking with some ladies at a table near me at lunch today - and they were like, yeah wait til she's a teen. I just said well, she already cries off and on for no apparent reason, has erratic sleeping habits and is trying to be independant. 15 months and 15 years, not all that different! Glad to know it's not just her though!