We went to the park the other day looking for ducks to feed. We found a see saw first and Alison took a ride. She seemed to like it - more when Nick was sitting with her.
Yes - this was her sitting on it alone - she looks a little more apprehensive. But it's okay, she has her bear. (and these are the first pics taken with my new camera - I love it!)
Monday, May 21, 2007
Fun in the Park
Posted by amylouwhosews at 6:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, Amy. She is gorgeous! And she is starting to look just like you! The camera takes some nice pics, too!
Brody has Poochie. It is a stuffed dog that was given to us at a shower well before he was born. Well, when Poochie goes missing, it is CATASTROPHE. I tried to buy another one, even emailing and sending pictures of him to the company that made him, but they don't make them anymore. Not like I could switch them out now, anyway, as Poochie has no more fur and his tail has been cut down and sewn up more than a couple times.
For Seth, when he started to show love for his stuffed monkey, Nanners, we went and bought another one IMMEDIATELY. When one gets too filthy, we pull out the other while we send it to the wash. Hopefully, they will wear out equally. I wish someone had told me about that when Poochie was new!
I have a tale to tell about Bear. I've been meaning to do a little post about it - maybe that will be next - since they're inseparable now. I wish I had bought two - but now I can't find them anywhere! I keep looking though - She had a little meltdown when we had to put her in the dryer yesterday!
oh yeah - the camera is a Nikon d40 SLR - so pretty! It's digital and I love it. It was a huge surprise mother's day presemt. What a nice honey to buy it for me!
Amy - she is getting more beautiful by the minute! You make motherhood look so fun and easy (I think I'm in for a rude awakening!) :) Can't wait to talk to you soon. xxoo
Post a Comment