Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Face Only a Mother Could Love






Fish Face











Happy Face











Peekaboo!







One of my favorite things about my new camera is how close you can get and still be in focus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The color on your camera is great. Mine is a canon rebel XTI. I have heard great things about the Nikon though. Actually from Ryan Himan. We ran into him at costco when we were buying mine and he mentioned he had a Nikon and it was great anyway.....I love taking pictures with a nice camera. I am kind of addicted.

amylouwhosews said...

How funny that you saw him - I got an email from him a couple of weeks ago!

Yes - I am addicted to taking pictures too - we need more memory on our computer just for all the pictures.

These SLR lenses make the biggest difference in picture quality, it's amazing! Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures!