Another day at the Picture People and here are a few shots. She will not let go of that bear! I had to distract her with something else to get her to drop him. I like the third one because that's what she looks like when she laughs.
She is getting very independant - I forgot the stroller and I had a hard time keeping her still 
while I had to decide which ones to get. Anyway - not too traumatic.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
18 month Portraits
Posted by amylouwhosews at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very cute of both of you. I love pink.
She has to have the bear with her, that is what you will want to remember. I hate taking my kids to do pictures, it's an absolute nightmare, mostly because they are independent and don't want to pose like the people have them. Part of the reason I need to get some more experience with my own camera. Love the pictures.
Beautiful pictures! She's a doll. I am SO terrible at getting real pictures taken. After my first, it just became too difficult. I always plan on going in, but I never get around to doing it. Lame, huh?
It can be hard enough with one - I can't imagine trying to have more than that in there! And then trying to manage them and pic out the proofs - yeah - she may be the only one who gets these pics done.....
So CUTE!
Such cute pictures of both you and your daughter!
Post a Comment