Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's A . . .

BOY!!
It's true - some of you may not know - but I am pregnant again, due Feb. 8. And we found out today that Alison will be getting a little brother. I better start shopping for camoflage baby gear! Here's a couple of ultrasound pics ....He's got the same profile Alison had in her ultrasounds.


Here's a 4-D image - the doctor said we would be surprised how recognizable his face will be from this.

8 comments:

Merianne said...

Oh my gosh Amy! I had no idea you were pregnant again. Congratulations!! I am so happy for you.

Jenny said...

Yah ... he & little Aaron can be buddies! Nick & Nack all over again. ;) Your guy's adorable already! So excited for you! How are you feeling? I hope you're doing great. Love ya! Congrats!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Amy how cool. I hope things go better this time with your pregnancy then last! We'll pray for you.

Julie said...

Wow! What cool technology and of course, what a cool baby!!!
Your mom and mine went visiting teaching together the other day. It was fun to hear that you are having a boy!! I don't find out about my little bundle for another 5 weeks. I asked Derek if it's okay to have a preference and he said it's not so I'm trying not to hope it's another little girl! It's such an awesome experience to have a baby (you know all that vomiting and stuff - just kidding) I am thrilled for us!!!
Sorry I wasn't able to see you last time you were here. Hopefully we'll be able to catch up with each other the next time you are in town!! Love ya, Julie

Anonymous said...

COOL! I'm so happy for you! It's fun to have one of each!
I'll bet Nick is excited. You know, Brynne looked just like her 3 D images I had done. It was pretty cool! Love and miss you!

joyful704 said...

congrats- i hope you are still feeling well!

Anonymous said...

Amy that is awesome!! I got one done by my high risk OB at 32 weeks and she came out looking just like the pic (obviously, but it still amazes me!) You're in my prayers! Keep up the good work! Windy (from pre eclampsia group)

Nora Mair said...

Yea! Boy's are great. You can not buy enough camo!