Monday, October 01, 2007

Some new photos

She's still doing yoga! Cobra (above) Down dog (Below)

Somebody loves bananas!!

This was taken on one of her many flights last month. We're up for 3 more this month and then I'm DONE travelling with an almost 2 year old for a while. One, because I'll be getting too close to my due date and Two, it's too exhausting to do it by myself.She can't seem to stay out of our stuff. The minute she sees the bedroom door open she bolts in there to check out our nightstand drawers. I came in to see her with one of Daddy's earplugs in (so I had to help her get the other one in so I could take a picture). She is thinking "What? I can't hear you!! Did you say, No?"
Her favorite outdoor pasttime,

Next to picking leaves off the plants in my pathetic little garden. She loves to "garden". Maybe next year I'll actually do a better job. We did get a few strawberries, that mostly the birds ate. Here she is sampling the fresh basil - which she apparently loves.

2 comments:

Merianne said...

She's just the cutest thing ever! Now...I want to see some pictures of YOU and NICK! :)

Kim said...

Cute pictures! Wow, three flights in a month?!? Where on earth are you going? Travelling with little ones is hard. She must be a really good sport!

How's the pregnancy going? We need an update!