Saturday, August 09, 2008

Daddy-Love

We had a little dog-pile daddy time the other day and I tried to get some pics. Unfortunately, Nick has a hard time keeping his eyes open for the camera. And so does Alison. Andrew seems to be the only one who can keep them open.


Andrew did really well in the bathtub the other night. He's really doing a great job sitting up on his own. He had his 6 month check up last week too. He's 2 inches and 2 ponds bigger than Alison was at 6 months. He's 16 lbs 2 oz and 27 inches long. And he didn't even cry when he got his shots!

I bought this hydrangea to put in the front of our boring unlandscaped house. It's really pretty and Alison's has dubbed them "her flowers". So we took a little Sunday best picture with them.

2 comments:

buttercup said...

You have a beautiful family Amy. I love the picture of Alison with the hydrangea bush. I need to get a Hydrangea so bad. They remind me Lens. They were everywhere in this one little neighborhood we would visit. They were purple blue and pink! I need to go get me one!

Debbie said...

So sweet! The two of them are growing so fast. I miss you lots and hope to see you soon.