Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer Fun


We went to the Lake on base for a family picnic hosted by Nick's work. Of course Alison wanted to spend the whole time on the swings. She is addicted. And she always wants to go "super high!" High is not good enough, you have to push her so there's some slack in the chains she's gone so high. It's a little tiring and hard to do with Andrew in the Bjorn. She and Nick spent some time on the little dock throwing rocks into the water. She has a thing for "wocks". She's got a collection. Or at least she would if I let her bring in every rock she ever picked up!


It was such a nice day yesterday I got the camera out to take some pictures. I love these two. Calm and serene and then Andrew attacks - Tickle time! Hilarious! I hope these two always have this much fun together. Alison's big sister rules are 1. Be nice and 2. Have fun. So far, so good.



Clearly someone is a mama's boy.


Okay, so maybe he likes Daddy too.

2 comments:

allyn said...

babies are suppose to like mommy best, c'mon, we do the most for them. how did i miss all these posts? were you a blogging fiend last night while i was watching stupid men's beach volleyball that was suppose to be swimming and gymnastics. grrr. i have some real beef about that rediculous beach-volleyball-non-stop action-coverage-thing nbc decided to pull.

Angie & Willy said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Apparently my craziness over the last few months has kept me away from your blog updates. I'm just in shock at how big Andrew is!! He's adorable! I chose to comment on this one (although I've looked at all your entries from the last while) because the Momma's boy shot caught my attention. Molly is the SAME way :)