Monday, December 08, 2008

someone got a haircut!

It was Andrew's turn. Don't you think?


It was hard to decide to do it, but it was one of those things you just had to do before you thought about it too much.

Looking on.


His turn!

The suckers helped keep him still. He went through about 5 of them because he kept dropping them and then they would have hair all over them. Gross!

She was trimming his bangs straight across his forehead. That's a worried look on my face because. . .

this was the only image coming to my mind!!

She let him check the clippers out before she started using them. He kept touching them to feel them buzz.




And, he almost made it the whole way. Then the meltdown begins...

Make it stop!!!

But what a handsome boy. And not a Jim Carrey look-a-like in sight.





6 comments:

Christine Webb said...

Ha I cracked up so hard when i saw the jim carey picture...you're funny...i was worried there too for a second. Luckily Andrew didn't turn out looking like a pumpkin pie hair cutted freak though also. haha. he looks so cute and i get to see him in 10 days!!!

Jenny said...

So cute! I love his cut!

Anonymous said...

I need to do Ethan's, too, but I just keep stalling. Maybe you inspired me and today will be the day.

Ann J. said...

Haha I love the commentary. I couldn't stop laughing :D Andrew is so darn cute! (i know 25 cents goes in the jar but it was worth it)

Debbie said...

When Pierce got his first haircut, he cried sooo hard!!!!

Kass said...

What a big boy. It's always a hard step, but looks great! Sooo great talking to you in real life the other night. You are amazing and such a fantastic friend. Can't wait for Jan.!