I love this girl.
But she's trying my patience. It could be that I took the rail off this week after she figured out she could crawl in and out of her crib with the rail up.At any rate. She was SUPER excited to get the rail off and have a big girl bed. She's only fallen out a handful of times. Last night I went in to check on her and she was off the bed and had turned around on the floor. Oops!
Andrew was sick this week and that included a really bad diaper rash that needed to be aired out. In lieu of a bare bottomed baby and wet carpet I fashioned this cloth diaper for him out of one of his burp cloths. Which really is a diaper! - go figure. I just don't have a clue how to pin it on. The only reason I had diaper pins is from when I had to pin Alison's pj's on her so she wouldn't take them off in the morning - remember that?
2 comments:
I google everything I don't know how to do. I'm sure there are directions for how to put on a cloth diaper out there!
AK is so cute in her big girl bed. Fun times for Mommy.
i'm diggin' the sweet greet tail sneaking out of the diaper. he looks so unassuming wondering why it would be necessary to take a picture of him.
i hope alison stays in that bed now. she was way too mature for the crib, right.
Post a Comment