Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Morning

Nick gave me a new little point and shoot that fits right into my pocket, which is great! Plus it takes videos. So I realized that I didn't really take that many pictures on Christmas but I have some fun videos. I'll have to see if any of them are short enough to put up here.

Now that Alison is going on her 3rd Christmas, she is a pro. Here she is sporting her new apron and playing Santa's helper, passing out the presents.



Andrew is getting a head start on his oral hygiene, that Santa knows just what to put in a stocking!


Alison is posing here with two presents. The red kitchen in the background - I'll have to take a better picture of it with them in it - and the ball popper, which was actually Andrew's present. I think that's why she has this look on her face. Like she's getting caught playing with someone else's toys or something.



What?? More dress up stuff? The shoes are my favorites.


1 comments:

Jenny said...

Such great photos. Aaron got the ball popper for Christmas too! I can't decide whether it's really fun or really annoying ;) He likes it, so that's what counts. ;)

Hope you're having fun!! Tell your mom hi!