I can't believe that she's so big already! We were just eating tortellini soup the other night and laughing at the visual of Nick trying to get them out of the thermos one at a time. What a cute "big girl" she's becoming!
So cute & smart! I love all the picts and your captions. I can't believe the pictures you got of Alison blowing out her candles. To die for! Talk to ya soon.
very impressive. i haven't even been to this blog for so long. i have been too absorbed in mommyandbeyond.gnfjhjkrhytljhtgkkhltekhltkhlgkghklmklhg;hgjijgjhrthtrihuigbif'nhtjishkfhjfjhghdhjgfdgd[fdhidhgvfdighdfghfsuhiiugfdfdgidfudisduifidyd[hdfsfdfyddyyyussdsyaysatsygygydx love, BANKS
8 comments:
That is so sweet. I love that the dish "runned away".
I hope you are having a wonderful trip.
I can't believe that she's so big already! We were just eating tortellini soup the other night and laughing at the visual of Nick trying to get them out of the thermos one at a time. What a cute "big girl" she's becoming!
So cute & smart! I love all the picts and your captions. I can't believe the pictures you got of Alison blowing out her candles. To die for! Talk to ya soon.
What a doll! That is so dang cute! Can grandma Suzie teach my kids too?
I can't believe what a big girl she is! cute "runn-ed away!"
she is so dang cute.
very impressive.
i haven't even been to this blog for so long. i have been too absorbed in mommyandbeyond.gnfjhjkrhytljhtgkkhltekhltkhlgkghklmklhg;hgjijgjhrthtrihuigbif'nhtjishkfhjfjhghdhjgfdgd[fdhidhgvfdighdfghfsuhiiugfdfdgidfudisduifidyd[hdfsfdfyddyyyussdsyaysatsygygydx
love,
BANKS
happy birthday to andrew!!! what fantastic creation will i see on your blog???? can't wait!
Post a Comment