Wednesday, March 18, 2009

race day

Racing to the stick in the ground brought out the competitive side in her.




Just a couple gratuitous cute shots. Mostly I was just practicing with a different lens for my class.



5 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my gosh, I love that first picture. She looks PUMPED. Bet Nick likes coming home when he is that well received. :)

sewtakeahike said...

Amy you are doing great with your new lens! I bet it helps to have such a sweetie to photograph though! I love the photo right where she is holding the stick. There's great detail in her features (all those little whisps of hair!) and the fuzzy background are just perfect! Nice work!

Jenny said...

Such great shots! I am impressed! Will you come do a photo shoot of Aaron? :)

Unknown said...

great photos! such cuties :)

Kass said...

You are becoming quite the photographer! Love the picts! So cute and candid.