Wednesday, March 04, 2009

ski and apres-ski

We finally got some snow. This was at 7:45 am on Monday morning when things really started to pick up.


We all got bundled up.

Went for a little hike.

Ate a little snow.

Did a little sledding.

Ate some more snow.

And went back to the lodge to lounge in our apres-ski wear.

5 comments:

buttercup said...

I hope the lodge was serving Hot Cocoa. That is a must apres ski item. Gotta love kids and the snow! We are going tubing in Park City with Aaron's brother and his wife this weekend!

Helen said...

Pretty pictures! Looks like you guys had fun.

Laura said...

Oh my cutest!!! I especially like Andrew's face. That is how I feel in the snow too! :) Get me out of snowy Utah now please!!!

Debbie said...

ahhh that looks soooo nice!!!

Kass said...

I Love it! You have to embrace the winter weather. You are such a fun Mom. Do you really have to live so far away?