When I saw this I had to grab the camera - it was so cute and funny!
Alison likes to play where she's the mommy and I'm the sister. I guess Andrew wants in on that too.
**I took this before Nick got home. They don't miss him now - but we all will in another week or so. Booo.
Alison likes to play where she's the mommy and I'm the sister. I guess Andrew wants in on that too.
**I took this before Nick got home. They don't miss him now - but we all will in another week or so. Booo.
6 comments:
He's good! You're kids are SO cute Amy! I can't believe how big they both are getting!
How fun! They really are so cute!!! & I must say...yeah for IKEA bowls.
Adorable as always!
PS
My verification word is bungs. funny.
Funny how they can feed someone else but can't seem to make it in their own mouth without it getting in their hair or down their shirt first!
That is so fun, hopefully they continue to play that well!
they are too cute :)
Post a Comment