Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some Easter pics

The day I get a cute picture of all of us together will be a miracle indeed! Here are some from the week.


This kid won't sit still for the camera - unless he's on his car.


I can't believe how long her hair has gotten!

Alison and Erica got to spend a lot of time together this week! They had a lot of fun together.

a sweet face, no?

Hey! Who is that?! Oh yes, that's me! I got someone else to man the camera...

Doesn't she match that blue chair well?

Bedtime stories with Daddy. AKA, Alvin and the Chipmunks on YouTube.

8 comments:

Ann J. said...

I LOVE the first one of Andrew! He is so cute! Haha Alvin and the Chipmunks on youtube hahaa!

buttercup said...

Beautiful pictures. You look so great! Of course that is just a given.

Rheannan said...

your hair is super cute!!
and alisons hair is getting so long! i love it!

Jenny said...

Ahh ... love the kids' Easter outfits!! You look great too!!

Debbie said...

soooo cute and i love the new haircut...

Darci said...

You have the most beautiful family. Wow -- those kids! Can't wait to see you soon.

Angie R. said...

What cute pics! Alison looks so grown up with the long hair!!

Julie said...

I love your hair! It looks really good. Adorable, cute, precious kiddos.