Just to warn you, now that Nick is gone I'm going to start posting A LOT of pictures. So I won't feel bad if you get bored! If you get this post in your email and there is a video in the post, you have to click on the link to go directly to the blog page to view the video. Just a little FYI.
So here's some pics!
I'm so glad it's nicer out. This was a pre-bedtime play on the deck-time. And actually a shot of them together!
I do love a good profile shot.
Alison put her baby in her sweater so she was carrying her around like she was in a baby bjorn. Clever!
3 comments:
Great pictures of the cuties! Love blanket sleepers :)
You're kids are so cute.
I can't wait to see you guys this summer!
Who is that big kid in the first picture? Andrew looks so grown up.
Post a Comment