that's awesome
Allison got her hair cut? And can I just say Andrew looks alot like his daddy!
Umm did you trade Alison in since we've been gone? She looks COMPLETELY different. It looks like you dyed her hair. I MISS YOU GUYS!
What beautiful kids & STRAWBERRIES!!! Yumm
Ooo, so cute! Love Alison's haircut. Love strawberries!!
oh my heck! you cut alison's hair! and she has bangs!!!!Andrew is getting so big! I can't believe it!
Will you send me some strawberries. Those look delicious and so do your kids! Does that sound strange?
so cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
that's awesome
Allison got her hair cut? And can I just say Andrew looks alot like his daddy!
Umm did you trade Alison in since we've been gone? She looks COMPLETELY different. It looks like you dyed her hair. I MISS YOU GUYS!
What beautiful kids & STRAWBERRIES!!! Yumm
Ooo, so cute! Love Alison's haircut. Love strawberries!!
oh my heck! you cut alison's hair! and she has bangs!!!!
Andrew is getting so big!
I can't believe it!
Will you send me some strawberries. Those look delicious and so do your kids! Does that sound strange?
so cute!
Post a Comment