Sunday, June 14, 2009

sunday best

I know I said I was going to post more often - but then Nick wasn't getting the email posts - so I've just been emailing him pictures, which means I've slacked here! Hopefully this will make up for it!

Look! A picture of them together!

don't they look sweet?

I said, "I want to take your picture!" And Andrew sat down and said Cheese!

Check out the mess on her hands and arm. Messy!! But oh so good on a hot day!

Sir Crab-a-lot's dress blues.

3 comments:

Megan Young said...

I am in love with these two. I love that i am the first to comment. I can be your fan club on this blog. By the way the bags, quilt, chair, tray, cups, stuff.... are all very wonderful. I like that I get to see them in person.
And....I know I'm getting long winded...the scones were AWESOME!!!!!

Debbie said...

they are soooo cute...

KEndi said...

Cute pictures. Bess has the same dress, don't you love Target!? It was her Easter dress.