Thursday, October 22, 2009


Before:



after:

He really is happy about it...

An actual picture of them together!!

That little sideways glance of his is hilarious!

cutie-pie

7 comments:

Laura said...

Are you sure he likes it? He looks pretty hesitant to me. :) So cute!

Helen said...

He looks so grown up! Goes too fast.

mike said...

I love his haircut! It is adorable. Little boy haircuts are always fun. :)

mike said...

p.s. That comment was from me (Jenny), not Mike ... although I'm sure Mike would agree with my comment!

Julie said...

Isn't it funny how much a little trimming changes their look! So cute. Nice job!

Brigette said...

He looks older with his hair cut. I love little boys with fresh, clean haircuts.

Sarah McK said...

You have such cute kids! I kinda like his "before" hair, actually. He's got the Zac Efron sideswept bangs going on. :)