Thursday, October 15, 2009

preschool!!

Alison started preschool a couple of weeks ago and she is LOVING it!


Do I really get to go to school today?


Yay!


Well, let's get out of here already!!!

It also gives me and Andrew some quiet time at home, just the two of us.  This is what Andrew decided to do today.

That's right, in his words, 'bath'.  But then he wanted some books.


Oh! You're going to take my picture?  Well, alrighty then, CHEESE!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Look at Andrew's long hair! Not taking after his dad, eh? I LOVE the pic of him in the crate. I used to do that as a kid too. And Alison looks ADORABLE with her backpack.

Kendi said...

Hey, I heard a little rumor???? or maybe it's not and it's already out there and I missed something??? If not I want in on it!

Brigette said...

Where is Alison going to preschool. Your kids are adoreable. I hope you are feeling better.

Danielle Porter said...

Is Ms. Spiro her teacher? We loved the preschool at AH. They grow up so fast!

Julie said...

Yeah for school! I miss Michael Anne during the day but it is nice to have some one on one time with Addi... and that quiet nap time all to myself! She's adorable.

So is Andrew, what a great grin :)

Debbie said...

soooo cute!!!