This isn't her best rendition, she had the hiccups, but it's pretty funny. She started listening to the Les Mis soundtrack with us last February after Nick and I saw a production of it here. She latched on to "Do You Hear the People Sing" as her favorite song and learned the words.
Monday, November 23, 2009
alison has a future in broadway
Posted by amylouwhosews at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's great! What a cultured kid!!!
nice! don't you love what they pick up. She is darling & sooo smart
KILLER! Sam was cracking up. The hiccups are a nice touch. And what is with her knowing the word "barricade?" Not normal.
Holy cow, that was impressive! I can't believe she knows ALL the words! I would have pictured her more as a "Castle on a Cloud" kind of a girl, but nope, she sings the off-to-war song. LOL!
are you kidding me?! she knows all the words to that song. how many times did you listen to that before she had all the words. that is awesome.
Post a Comment