Wednesday, November 25, 2009

alison's school pictures

I didn't really think I'd end up buying preschool pictures.  You know, the plain blue background, etc, etc.  So I didn't even really worry about getting her ready.  But she looks so darn cute I couldn't resist!!


6 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah, how COULD you resist? Seriously. I love her grin because it is so mischevious.

Julie said...

Why resist at all, she's super cute!
Michael's elementary school let me get Addi's picture taken too...so cool! The background is blue/gray but its actually the only "professional" picture I have of either of them...sad yes, but super cute anyway!!

Jenny said...

Such a cutie! We need to get together soon! Do you think you will come down here for the craft fair the day that Melanie Wall comes? I think she said she was coming on December 3rd, next Thursday. Let me know! :)

Brigette said...

Very cute! It is hard to say no to pictures of your own kids. And my thought is if I do not buy them they are going in the trash and who wants their kids picture in the trash. ;-)

Megan Young said...

those pictures are way cute. I'm glad you got them. She is at such a fun stage of life.

Debbie said...

so cute!!!! love all your pictures...halloween pics are adorable..miss you