Did you hear about the 'little' storm we had last weekend?
It started Friday night and this is what our car looked like in the morning. By the time it stopped, about 24 hours later, we had around 18" of snow - the most in one storm since 1922!
Of course we promptly had to go out in it - while it was still coming down!
Andrew wasn't so sure about it, but he sure looks cute in that hat (thanks Megan and Brian! - does it look familiar?)
Now if we could ever just get a good picture of all of us together!
Andrew couldn't stop eating it.
Nick couldn't stop throwing it.
Poor Alison couldn't walk in it.
I'm about to fall, and won't be able to get up!The next morning, you could barely see the tricycle poking out of the layer of snow.
Andrew thought it would be good to eat some more snow, while standing atop his 'castle'.
Alison couldn't get enough of it - it was practically up to her waist!
Andrew thought he would help shovel with his plastic beach hoe, but he decided to eat it instead.
Alison thought she'd have a snack too.
She has a big appetite.
2 comments:
SO FUN!!!! I miss playing in the snow. And I love Alison's fluffy hat. I just wanted a peak at Andrew's hand-me-down girl boots. :)
You DID get alot of snow!! How fun!
And just how cute are you kids???!!!??!!
Post a Comment