Monday, December 21, 2009

happy birthday alison!

I can hardly believe she's 4!  I wrote a bit more about my birth experience here, if you haven't seen it already.

We started out the day decorating cookies. (I think Andrew ate more candy than he did any decorating!)



Then we had the requested mac n cheese and hot dogs for dinner.


The requisite birthday presents in front of the Christmas tree (I have a lot of these of myself!)

Some new boots!  I wish I'd gotten the look on her face as she exclaimed, "They're just like Kate's!" They are cute!

And a doctor's kit. She LOVES to play sick Alison, or sick Andrew, or sick whoever-is-willing-to-play-at-the-moment.

In this case it was Christine.


Oh, and lets' not forget the cake and candles


She almost got them all!

Pokey Dot (funfetti) cake and strawberry ice cream.  That's my girl!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Funfetti--YUM! That is my girl too. :) She looks so precious and grown up.

sewtakeahike said...

Happy Birthday Alison!

Julie said...

OOOhhh,Nice boots Alison! Glad she had a fun birthday & holy cow that's a lot of snow in the next post!!!

Merianne said...

I can't believe you have a 4 year old. Wow - time flies! What an adorable family you have.