Monday, February 15, 2010

San Diego - Sea World

why are penguins so cute?
Seriously?
and the dolphins? Amazing.

this guy thought it was all pretty cool.

and then we got to see Shamu!
 
 
And I got to hear, "Shamu, Shamu, Shamu!"  in the bathtub that night.
The rides were pretty fun too.
And again, it was great Aunt Laura was with us - being 6 months pregnant at an amusement park makes it a little less fun for me.
But I was happy to capture their smiling faces.
I don't think she stopped smiling.
 Until I had to tell her it was time to go.
Perhaps we did go on one ride too many.
Because I stopped smiling when Andrew puked in the car on the way home.  But what's a day at an amusement park without a good vomit-fest later?

6 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah. Andrew wasn't too happy on that Elmo's flying fish ride. Whoops

Kass said...

Oohhh...makes me want to go there again. What awesome picts! You really are good. Penguins & dolphins...WOW

allyn said...

okay-i think our friend ship is over. how the crap did you get those awesome pictures of stupid shamu? i have been there so many times and tried to get that perfect picture of that amazing orca on the center platform and it happens so fast that my camera doesn't get it, or there is a huge man sitting in front of me blocking the perfect view. aaaaagggghhh. you got some amazing shots.

allyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

y, that last is the ride we were on with your kids. That was fun, and since I'm 6 years old inside it was just my level.

Sarah McK said...

I love the picture of Laura in the teacup with the kids! Fabulous colors! Cute peeps.