really, has it been since February? Well, since mom's computer wasn't working - I wasn't feeling a need to post as frequently. Nor have I been taking a lot of pictures. AND I got a new computer and some of the other photos I want to post are on the old one.... enough with the excuses. Here's some easter pics for you!
PEZ!!!!
Twinners!! This was not planned, but very funny.
looking for some eggs!
The biggest problem with easter egg hunt pictures is they are rarely facing you for a decent picture.
cousins!
Daddy's 'helping' - or plotting to take some chocolate.
And he couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again. Poor kid. He was concentrating SO HARD.
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
5 comments:
Adorable! All of the pictures (and kids) are so bright and colorful.
I LOVE that last pic of andrew concentrating so hard on trying to get the egg back together again. I miss you guys!
Easter rocks & at least the Easter bunny remembered to get stuff for baskets. Ours was scrambling at midnight in the bday present bin and possible christmas presents...oh a sorry sight-but the kids scored more than usual. Good luck w/baby! Fam is adorable.
Great pictures Amy, especially the last one. I love the brilliant colors of Spring after such a drab winter!
I love Allison's dress! I wish they made it in my size. :)
Post a Comment