Monday, April 26, 2010

this will probably be the last post with just the Alison and Andrew title

probably - yes, definitely.  I've been so overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done before baby comes and the move that I haven't been posting here as much.  I did manage to take some pictures today though.  Our last few days as we know it.  Excited for the new arrival, but melancholy about the change, if that makes ANY sense....

just after a dramatic recitation of Where the Wild Things Are.
Alison and Kate (her dress-up partner in crime).
Probably needs another haircut. But too cute!

Just the 3 of us. well, almost 4.... (taken today!)

4 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful photos, b/c your subjects are so cute!
Good luck with your impending delivery!!!! Love ya, Jules

Laura said...

Oh my gosh. SO cute! Who took those last two? They are great.

And yes, the melancholy part does make sense. I can totally understand that. So excited but it is bittersweet.

buttercup said...

Can't wait to see your new little baby! Hope everything goes well for you. Sending love and bisous your way!

Jenny said...

I love that first picture! It was so cute to watch Alison recite that book. We were all very impressed!