Sunday, May 09, 2010

one week!

I had a little one week photoshoot with baby Maggie.  I'm told she's smaller than she looks in these pictures....
Big Yawn!  I have a picture of all of my babies yawning like this!  I love it!
sweet cheeks.
sleeping beauty.

6 comments:

Laura said...

I can't wait to snoog her!!! How precious is she?!?

sewtakeahike said...

She's so cute!!!! I want to just squeeeeeeeeze her!!!

Moore Family said...

It's crazy to see her and imagine in just 8 weeks something of that size will be joining our house too. She is seriously so beautiful.....I LOVE the hair!

Julie said...

Amy, she really is so beautiful :)
It's nice that you are so good with a camera!
I'm glad your mom can be there with you for a while. Miss you.

Kass said...

Sigh...How long 'til I'm a Grandma? I LOVE newborns.

Giaellis2 said...

Amy! She. is. ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! Of course she would be though, Alison and Andrew are GORGEOUS kids too! I love the name Maggie! Congrats! Hope you're doing well! LYLAS!