Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Miss Maggie

These were taken on the 7 June - almost 6 weeks old and just a few days before we left VA.
Andrew and Alison can't get enough of her.  I have to be vigilant about her safety!!  Andrew is very sweet when he calls her Miss Maggie and Sweet Pea, it'll melt your heart.  And Alison has resumed play with her baby doll.  Whose name also happens to be Maggie.  Cute kids.

I wish that I wasn't so tired and busy - I want to take more pictures than I have been!  I need my own external flash too.  I had to give back the one I had on loan.  :(

3 comments:

Laura said...

I can't wait to squeeze her!!!

Julie said...

she's SOOOO cute :)

Jenny said...

Beautiful! And I LOVE that, not only is she in that adorable sunflower outfit, but she's also on a yellow-and-white gingham blanket! :)

How are you guys?? Miss you!