We blessed Maggie on the 23 May before we left Virginia. My mom was still in town,
and Nick's family is there (and why aren't they in the pictures?), so even though she was only 3 weeks old, we went ahead with it.
I love baby blessings and knowing that my kids have each been blessed by their father to be able to ultimately achieve their full potential.
That's a lot of people we're in charge of now. It's a good thing we love them!
That afternoon I did a little photo shoot.
I love this picture.
Alison wore the same bow in her hair on her blessing day.
Oh! Here's a picture of Christine with the baby (see I wasn't totally negligent on the Webb side).
She was pretty worn out by the end of the day!
2 comments:
That first picture of Mags laid out on the couch is BEAUTIFUL. How is she so precious?
Oh, I must have somehow missed this post, it is so very cute! Baby blessings are beautiful. Kinda makes you love your baby daddy even more :)
Post a Comment