It had a been a while since we had a siblings-on-the-couch picture.
I really can't believe how much she's grown up since we moved.
I also can't believe it's been 6 months. And that Maggie is almost 7 months old. I had a little photo shoot with her a couple of weeks ago around her 6 month check up.
Andrew 'helped' me can some apple stuff and made a magnifying glass out of a ring and the magnet lid grabber thingy.
A nightly routine.
Some leaves changed color.
Pretty soon Maggie won't look so out of place in this picture.
And Nick and I went to the ball.
6 comments:
I can't believe how much hair Maggie has! It's insane. They are all so cute and getting BIG!
Fun post! Seriously, Maggie is BEAUTIFUL. I mean, porcelain-doll beautiful! (As in, she looks like one!) Love your kids. They're all so cute. I laughed out loud at the three of them sitting at the island. Love it.
maggie's photo shoot is sweet. she is looking more and more like you as she grows. very cute.
i love alison's face in that picture of nick reading to them. i don't think she is buying the story he is telling her.
Amy, those pictures of Maggie are AMAZING! I can't believe how precious she is. I LOVE HER!
Oh I miss you! Your family is so cute and beautiful. You looked amazing for the ball. Seriously awesome that you have 3 kids and a sweet husband who reads to them every night. Your Christmas card & baby gift are still on my counter. I will get it sent! Holy cow is she really 6 months old?
Post a Comment