The day before Alison's birthday - the PreK classes had a short Christmas concert. It was pretty cute!
| Here she is waving to us when she spotted us! |
| FIVE GOLD RINGS! |
| 3 French Hens |
| I don't know who this boy is, but there was no mistletoe in sight. Oh boy, are we in for it. |
| Her wonderful teachers, Mrs. Edwards and Mrs. Gibler. They make me want to be a preschool teacher - they have so much fun! |
6 comments:
so cute! glad she's got a good preschool.
She is adorable!
awesome that you caught that shot of her going in for a smooch! :) Adorable pics - you've got a great girl on your hands!
Oh my gosh. I am such a bad aunt. Can I blame teaching?!? What a cutie!!! That smooch picture kills me.
What great pictures...she is so cute!
hahaha!!! I'm laughing at her kissing that boy! great job catching it on film.
Post a Comment