We woke up to a surprise storm on Sunday morning. So much snow that they cancelled church. SNOW DAY!!! Not that I don't enjoy church, I just get tired of chasing miss Alison around for 3 hours.
I would have to say that this was more fun.She definitely was having fun - just look at the smiles!


and the "organic" snow cones are her favorite!
Monday, February 26, 2007
Big Fluffly Flakes
Posted by amylouwhosews at 7:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh sweet little blue footy outfit! did she make angels?
yep, we have a video of her laying in the snow. That's her Maggie Simpson outfit.
my sister in law lives in Fredricksburg and they cancelled church there too. That never happens here!
I hear you about chasing them around for the full 3 hours but I have to say it beats sitting in nursery for 2 when they have a hard time going.
Cancelled church?!?! How do you even find out about that ahead of time? It's not like schools where they put it on the news; right?
That's crazy snow, but it looks like you guys made the best of it. It makes me cold just seeing her in it with her little red cheeks!
Post a Comment