
I took this picture last night while she was sleeping. We always find her in the funniest postions. Usually there is one leg propped up in the air someh
ow.

Thursday, February 01, 2007
Sleeping Beauty
Posted by amylouwhosews at 7:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amy,
It's Kendi. Heather told me you had a blog and I had to check it out. We also have a blog. It's www.utahmoorefamily.blogspot.com.
Your little girls is so cute. It's motherhood fun, very very busy and sometimes hard but very fun. I will have to add you to my sidebar.
I ran into Ryan Hinman the other day and he asked about you.
Hope things are going good for you guys. You'll have to let Glen and I know what you are up to.
oh and Kim also has a blog. She is on my sidebar as Kim.
Post a Comment