No, we still don't have a name. And I'm not making that up! We aren't just being coy. It's a hard thing to decide. It would help if we could spend more than just a week together at a time to actually talk about it some.... Luckily, Nick will be back from his 2nd trip to Japan next week which means he won't miss out on the baby coming early or something. Then he doesn't leave again until the end of Feb.
I had my weekly visit with my OB. My bp's are still low and the baby looks good. However, the doctor has decided he doesn't want me to go past my due date. He wants to induce me on the 31st!! Yikes! I thought I was having a baby NEXT month (never mind that it's only a week early). February 8th just sounded so much further away. So, in just a few short weeks baby brother will be here and that's that! I'm excited, but nervous about having 2 to take care of. Alison is great, she is 2 though and showing me her independent side. Which includes but is not limited to: saying "no" a lot, refusing to wear the clothes I pull out for her, and spending 3 hours during nap time in her bed refusing to succumb to the wonders of slumberland. I think she's also cutting her 2 year molars - that'll make you cranky too.
I need to take some pictures, but really all I do lately is hold it together until nap time so I can catch up on the sleep I missed the previous night from 3rd trimester induced insomnia!! Did I mention that this pregnancy is so much better than the last one? I'm sure all my complaining wouldn't lead you to believe it!
On a brighter note (literally) we had several 70 degree sunny days this week and it was FANTASTIC. I believe it's just a tease before the cold and real winter hit in February. It was nice while it lasted. I even ate lunch al fresco with my good friend Megan on Monday. What a nice distraction - a rueben on toasted rye, awesome fries and a good friend.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Another Baby Update
Posted by amylouwhosews at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, that is fast! It is nice to be able to plan your delivery though. My sister in law that just moved to Fairfax said they'd enjoyed the nice weather too, I could go for some of that!!!
Good luck with a name.
A baby this month?!?! Are you kidding? Oh you're so close. Good luck. Your lunch sounded wonderful--anything with rye is a party.....
I can't believe you're having your baby this month! Fun, fun, fun. You are totally ready. :) Can't wait to meet the little guy!!!
Post a Comment