Someone (mom) keeps asking to see a picture of my belly. So here you go - 36 weeks. And they say black is slimming. . .pshaw!Just for comparison, this is me at 34 weeks with Alison. I think I looked like this at 6 months with Bruiser. Sheesh!!
This is what Alison does when I ask her if she wants to kiss her baby brother. Cute! I think she's starting to get that there is a baby in there. She felt him kick tonight while we were reading stories. I KNOW she doesn't know how it's about to impact her life! Yikes! If she only knew.
Monday, January 14, 2008
My Belly Pics
Posted by amylouwhosews at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
i am sooo much bigger with oliver i am afraid o have another! i knwo you don't feel it, but you look fantastic!
Thanks, Joy! You are too nice!
You do look good. Don't feel bad if you don't have a name yet. A friend of mine had her baby for over a week before they officially named him, they wanted to try it out for a while first!
You look so Great! Alison will be a wonderful big sister (even if some days she doesn't feel like being one!)
Alison proved her big-sister skills with Aaron! She'll do great. ;) And YOU, my friend, look marvelous. Totally have the glow going on! ;)
Oh you look FABULOUS Amy!!! I love it! I'm bigger than you and two months behind you so really, it's all relative :P (I've gotten bigger faster with each pregnancy. Scary scary.)
Totally unrelated question. Do you still keep in contact with anyone from the mission? I'm dying to reconnect with Sr Nielsen! Any ideas?
Hugs! Enjoy these last few weeks of one-on-one with Alison :)
Amy, you look fantastic! You're adorable pregnant. Good luck with everything. Keep us posted when baby boy comes!
AMY?!
I just found your blog! I can't believe you're about to have your 2nd kid!!! I'm so excited that I found your site!! I miss your goofiness!
Kathy Ditty Simmons :o)
Brusier...what a funny name. Alison's world will be rocked. Best of luck
Oh Thank you Thank you Thank you! It is so wonderful to see such a good friends all preggars!
Prayers to you for a tolerable last few weeks!
you look great. Not much longer and he'll be here! YEAH!
Post a Comment