So many things to tell, so little energy!
I went to my last pre-natal visit today. Everything is looking good and I will be checking in the hospital tomorrow night! (Assuming there is a bed for me) My doctor assured me I will be having the baby on Thursday. So here we go!!!! I'll be posting pictures up here as soon as I can.
I'll leave you with a few pics of Alison.Our friends were over the other day and Alison was playing with the boys. It got really quiet so of course we started to worry. I found them in her room sharing the chair and reading books together. How sweet!! Ty is one of her many boyfriends.
The dentists in the family will be happy to know that Alison has very good dental hygiene. She reminds us she needs to brush every night before bed. And she thinks a piece of floss is a REAL treat! Only brush and floss the teeth you want to keep!! (Should I let her know those are going to fall out eventually?)
We had a great snowstorm a few weeks back. She was sliding down the slide (sort of like sledding) and having a snowball fight with daddy (below).
And this is what we have for breakfast the day after a snowstorm. A snowball that was kept over night in the freezer. She got up that morning pointing to the fridge and saying something that sounded like 'nobaw'. I finally figured out that was what she wanted. And then she ate the whole thing!
Thanks Shannon for this adorable headband! She loves it and wears it every chance she gets! She even knows that it's hot pink - not just regular pink.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Not much longer!
Posted by amylouwhosews at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Best of luck for a smooth delivery and recovery! Can you believe it's already time? Have you chosen a name yet? I've still got 2 months to go and I'm already getting really anxious and nesty all over again but of course nothing has been done to actually prepare yet! We'll be looking forward to hearing all about the big day when you feel up to it.
Hope everything goes well with your delivery. We can't wait to hear when he's arrived and what you've decided to name him!
Such a beautiful daughter you have! I'm so excited for you, Amy! We can't wait to meet the lil guy. :) Good luck!! We'll keep you in our prayers.
Such cute pictures! We wish you good luck with the arrival of your new baby on Thursday. Can't wait to see the little guy!
Yaaaaaaaaay!! I'm so excited for you!! Can't wait to see pics of your little man :) Hope all goes perfectly with the delivery and recovery!
I will be thinking of you. Please update the blog with pictures as soon as you can!
Good luck!
He should be here I hope everything is going well. Much love! Nora
Hoping all is well...
Post a Comment