Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Brother and Sister
















I have to say I am really pleased and surprised how good Alison is with her baby brother. She loves to hug him and kiss him and is so excited to see him when he wakes up. I was a little worried a few months ago when she was hitting her dolls and throwing them up in the air and stuff. She's much more gentle with Baby Andrew. One of her favorite things to do is look at her baby pictures. When she first saw them she would exclaim "baby brother!" I had to explain that it was her... they do a look a little alike as infants.


Andrew is doing well; eating, sleeping and going through diapers. Thankfully I am doing well too. We are past the 10 day mark which is where things really got bad last time. My doctor has been checking on me and he says I'm good and don't have to go back until my six week check up. I think if I'd known I should feel as good as I do this time around I would've been a little more concerned last time. OH well - hindsight.....


Most of the pictures I have of Andrew so far are closeups and you can't really see how big or little he is - so when I saw how tiny he looked next to Nick - I had to snap this "perspective" picture. I know 8 lbs 9 oz is a big baby - but he's still pretty tiny.
This is after his first bath. We're not used to having all this hair on a baby and he needs it washed~ He liked his second bath better than the first.

6 comments:

Angie & Willy said...

Awwwww. That pic of the sleeping boys is precious :) They're all great pics, but I especially love sleeping daddy/son pics... I have quite a few of my own!

Amy you've got one seriously good lookin' baby there!!!

Jenny said...

So cute! Alison looks really happy with Baby Brother. He is so sweet ... I can tell. ;)

Anonymous said...

Okay, ADORABLE. Amy, they are so cute together! I'm so glad Alison is such a good older sister.

Julie said...

These are the sweetest pictures. I am so glad that you are doing well and feeling good. Your children are beautiful!!!

Nora Mair said...

Awwww Can there be a cuter baby? Thanks for sharing. Hope everything is going well.

Kathy said...

K - so I'm way behind the times!! congratulations!! I'm glad you're all doing well! Your little ones are gorgeous!!