
I'm sad to let you all know that my dad passed away Monday morning. I just thought I'd leave you with some favorite pictures of he and Alison. These were taken Jan 2007.
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Goodbye Grandpa
Posted by amylouwhosews at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Such sweet photos. Alison will treasure those forever. I hope you are doing alright. We'll see you soon.
Amy... I am so sorry to hear that your dad is not longer here with you and your family. Thank you for sharing the wonderful photos. I will be thinking of you and all your family.
Oh Amy I'm so sorry to hear that! You and your family will be in my prayers. Those are sure precious photos of Alison and Grandpa!
Amy, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your father. We love you so much and will keep you and your family in our prayers.
On pense bien a vous tous!!!
Nous vous aimons!!
Amy, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your father. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Amy,
I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. I hope you and your family are being abundently blessed with peace and comfort.
Hugs~ Kathy
Post a Comment