He's here!
Andrew Gardner Webb made his appearance into the world at 7:52 PM, Jan. 31, 2008.
He weighed 8 lbs. 9 oz and was 20" long. And I might mention that even the doctor commented on how big his head was. OUCH!
He's darling and we all love him dearly. Here are a few pics of those first few days. He's looking less scrunched and traumatized now that we are home. Oh, don't worry - I'll post more pictures.
The delivery was pretty uneventful and I only had to push for 15 minutes - yay Yoga!! Things have been much more normal this time around and I just wanted to thank everyone for your prayers and positive thoughts and energy sent our way. We are so happy that so far recovery has been so much better than last time.
Here's his first photo!
14 comments:
Holy smokes hair! Not only is there alot of it it's SO dark. In the picture of Alison and him they don't look like there is any relation there at all! So cute.
I am glad to hear things went well.
I am sure Alison will adjust and eat up every minute of her little brother.
Can't wait to see more pics!
Congratulations Elmo!!!!!
We are so happy for you!!!
He is so cute!!!!!
So, so sweet, Amy & Nick! So happy for you guys. He is sooo darling! Very, very handsome. Can't wait to meet the lil guy. :) He and Aaron can be buddies, they're so close in age.
What happened to Bruiser--I do like Andrew though. Very classic! Congrats!
What a handsome little fellow! Congratulations! We're really glad to hear that everything went well and that you are doing fine.
Is there any significance to his middle name? I have a lot of relatives from WY with that sir name. :)
Julie - we must be related then! Gardner was my paternal grandmother's maiden name - her grandfather was Archibald Gardner and he built a mill and lived in Star Valley,WY part of his life (as well as West Jordan - Gardner Village)
p.s. I ADORE Alison!
Yay congrats!! The pictures are awesome--I'm so happy for all of you!!
Amy, Your little Andrew is adorable. How wonderful too that you only had to push for 15 minutes! That is so awesome. I think Ada was my only "easy" one in that sense. Have fun adjusting to your new little one.
Congratulations Nick & Amy! I am so happy for you guys. Andrew is as cute as can be. I'm so glad your delivery went well, I know there were lots of prayers in your behalf.
Hey cool blog, and cool looking kiddos! We were glad to hear everything is going well. Can't wait to hold that little guy. Congrats!
Amy, Congrats. Your pregnancy went so fast-for me. We are eccstatic for you and know there are lots of great memories ahead. He is a darling scrunchy face! Glad things were easier this time! Yippee! Love, Kathryn, Mick, & family
Yup we are definitely related!!! My dad's sister, Elsie, was married to a Gardner and live most of her adult life in Star Valley. Her husband died and then she remarried but stayed in Afton until just about 3 years ago or so. Now she lives in Orem. How crazy is that!!!
Congratulations to all of you, especially on the easy (if you can EVER call it that) delivery! So many of my friends are having babies, it makes me want another one ... almost. ;)
What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment